We have a Right to Education in our country,
Let us not lie, nomore,
Only 8% gets access to RTE education
What education? What Right?
Let us not lie, nomore
We all know how easy it is to get away,We all know how effective the rape law is.
We all know where the Nirbhaya fund is.
Let us not lie, no more
46 richest Indians, 28 from merchant class,
Others from traditionally upper case,
One Muslim, one Women
No Dalit, no Adivasi,
Caste no more, lying, are we?
If only 1% of GDP on health, where is the rest?
We do not want to expose our poverty,
No left to centre, no right to centre,
But we should believe for what we care.
Today, should we care more about these?
I do not know,Or impress people by a Madison speech?
I do not know.
To the lakhs dying without food?
Or give a Z plus security to Baba Ramdev?
I again do not know.
If we really have no money to provide these,
Should we then invest public money on private interest?
Should SBI fund Adani to build his huge mansion?
And our PM move around in Adani Jet?
Are you paying taxes for that?
I do not know, I do not know!
Are we all blinded by an orator?
Do we care and secure the 5 rich men or the bottom 50%?
For 5 Indians income is enough to eradicate health and
education problems.
Ambani being the richest man is not the highest taxpayer,
Where is the loophole? Who is supporting?
I do not know, I do not know
A youth with no savings,
Yet, no idea of making it big,
With energy of the 20s, I dream of equality.
Nicely written Alpaxee. Keep it up! :)
ReplyDelete